Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Anniversary CTO

Good morning everyone, I hope all of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!  We had so many awe inspiring entries, I just loved looking at them all.  Now it is time for another Celebrate the Occasion Challenge #100- Happy Anniversary! 

For my card I just made kind of a CAS card with turquoise and black and used some fun heart stamps that I had from Tim Holtz, all links below recipe.  I stamped it in white and then added some stickles to make it pop off the black.  I unfortunately did not do well with the sentiment in that white, it smeared but we can still read it right ;)


Hop on over and take a look at what the rest of the DT have put together for you because there are some really adorable ones.  I hope to see all of your Anniversary creations and as always I hope you all have a fabulous day :)
           

Recipe:



2 comments:

Bridie said...

Really sweet card

Esther said...

Beautiful!!!!! Love the sparkly hearts!!!!!!