Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!  I made a card today just for that and also for the Tiddly Inks Challenge #103- Love is in the Air.  I used one of the older images that I have always loved called "Chemical Love" and combined it with a Tiddly "Handwritten" sentiment that I cannot seem to find a link to anymore, all links below recipe.  I colored everything with Copics and added a bubble type background behind her.  I distressed the edges of the DP and added the splat and beakers from the Chemical love package.




You still have 4 more days to enter the fun challenge and you can also enter the CTO challenge- Valentine anything goes at the same time.  Well I hope all of you have a wonderful day and if you have any questions please ask :)


Recipe:


7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Adorable image! Happy Valentine's Day! Carri~Abusybee

jessica said...

I LOVE this!! Gorgeous coloring as always!!!
Thanks for sharing and happy Valentine's Day :)

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it. Great job coloring what a fun image.
You could enter this in the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Leah's Crafty Life said...

this is so darn sweet!! I love the little beakers on your card. So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!!
hugs,
Leah

Loopylou. said...

oh Lucianna it is so good to see you with a tiddly in action hunny, and you just rock at them too!! this is the bomb!! love it!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

This is just way too cute! Love every bit of this card. Thank you so much for joining us this challenge at Tiddly Inks. Wow! Goodluck, sweetie.

Annette Allen said...

hehe this is just so cute.. i love that little image...so so fun..