Saturday, June 1, 2013

Anything Goes!!

We are onto another challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids and it is an easy one, Anything Goes!  We have some fabulous sponsors for you today, Fred She Said ($10 gift certificate), Crackerbox Palace ($15 gift certificate) and Lili of the Valley (10 pound gift certificate).

My first card is using the stamps from Crackerbox Palace called "Boy with Teddy" and the sentiment is called "Wonderful things".  I tried to do something different with the cutout window but not sure I like how it turned out.  I stamped the images with white chalk and then shaded in with some Prismacolors.


My second card is using "Emma & Rosy" from Fred She Said.  I colored them up with Copics and combined it with some Echo Park papers called "Georgia Rose".  I then added some stickles to the butterflies.


Hop on over and join in on our "Anything Goes" Challenge and take a look at what the DT have put together for you.  If you would like to send in some of those cards you have spilling off you desk you can click here for more information on that HERE ;)

Recipe:

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Super sweet image,love it...
Enjoy your wonderful weekend...

katieo said...

I love the uniqueness of the first card. Great sentiment. The second card is darling

Donna said...

Beautiful, amazing coloring!