Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tiddly Tuesday Release- Salty Kisses

Booo this was suppose to post yesterday and I of course was out of town so I truly apologize!!

It is Tiddly Tuesday and there is a brand new release for you today at Tiddly Inks called "Salty Kisses", see below recipe for link.  She is super cute and I loved coloring her up.  I decided to try and do a dusk background for her and add some Opaque White touches throughout.   I still need practice with the dusk but turned out pretty good all around.  I of course colored her up with Copics and added Stickles to her skin to give a mermaid sparkle.  The Opaque white is added in her hair and in the waves of the water.  I cutout some starfish and added a stickpin in the colors of the card.  The sentiment is a freebie from Create with TLC and all the lovely paper is from 2 Peas in a Bucket called "Leap Year".  Hop on over and take a look at what the other DT members have prepared for you and get ready for some jaw-dropping beautiness (Not a word but fits so well)!!



Recipe:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lоѵed as much аs you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Look into my web page: Resort Price Assessment Vs Conventional Vacation Look for Websites -- Hotels Discount rates

Adrian said...

This is so pretty, love how you did the sky!