Saturday, July 20, 2013

Christmas in July

Good morning everyone!  It is time for a new challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Christmas in July.  Our wonderful Sponsors for this challenge are Crackerbox Palace Rubber Stamps ($15 gift certificate), Clear Dollar Stamps ($15 gift certificate) and Di's Digi Downloads ($10 voucher). A huge thank you to them for there kindness!!

For my first card I used an image from Clear Dollar Stamps called "Deer Wishes" and combined it with some paper from My Graphico called "Let it Snow".  I colored the image up with Copics and popped it up with some pop dots.


For my second card I used a couple of different rubber stamps from Crackerbox Palace called "Deer Scene" and "Peace Script".  I embossed them with some metallic silver and that is all for this card.  Simple and so sweet.


Hop on over and take a look at the wonderful inspiration the DT has given for you and I hope to see all of your fabulous "Christmas in July" creations!!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a blessed weekend :)

Recipe:

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Gorgeous, such a sweet image! Carri~Abusybee

Adrian said...

So cute!

katieo said...

So cute. I love the way the reindeer is looking at the cardinal. Great layout

Kathy D. said...

since you used a CDS stamp can I put you in the "spot light" at Clearly iStamps?

Kathy D.
Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge Coordinator

Kathy D. said...

I forgot my email dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com

Kathy D.