Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Little miss

It is Throwback Thursday time with Tiddly Inks.  Today I have the pleasure to share with you "Little Miss Sunshine", doesn't she just make you smile!!  I colored her up with Copics and then added her onto some bright papers from Everyday Mom Ideas called "Sunshine of my life", all links below recipe.  The button and sentiment is also from the same package and I added some My Mind's Eye twine in yellow for some more color.


Don't forget to catch the new challenge going on over at Tiddly Inks- Summer Treats!!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a lovely day today :)

Recipe:



3 comments:

jessica said...

How super adorable is this! Love the image and your gorgeous coloring!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

Linda Levoir said...

Such a cute card, the colours you've chosen are fab and really make the card pop! xx

Jill Grasen said...

totes cute lucianna, love the cheery colors! ;)