Monday, October 14, 2013

Creepy Cute

It is time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, challenge #120- Creepy Cute.  We really had some beautiful entries for our "Anything Goes" challenge, I so loved looking at them all!!

Today I decided to bring you "Batty Bug" along with "Home Sweet Home", all links below recipe.  I colored the scene with Copics and then added some fun Glossy Accents to her outfit.  The beautiful papers are from the Samantha Walker "Harvest Moon" collection.  I distressed the edges along with popping up the image for dimension.


Hop on over and show us your "Creepy Cute" creations and take a look at the Awe-inspiring creations from the DT!!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a blessed day today :)



Recipe:


3 comments:

Adrian said...

2 cute!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Gorgeous coloring~ Super spooky fun! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

katieo said...

Creepy and cute definitely describes your beautiful card.