Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fab Friday

It's Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks and today I am bringing you an early Halloween card using the image "Catgirl".

I colored her up with my Copics and then added a frame around her from the Samantha Walker "Harvest Moon" element pack.  The papers are from the same collection along with the sentiment, all links below recipe.


Don't forget about the current challenge going on "Creepy Cute", you still have time to get your creation in and you can take a gander at what the other fab creations are from the DT.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a wonderful Friday :)

Recipe:



2 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

Gorgeous card - I just love your cute little image!

Sharon x

katieo said...

Beautiful card. It reminds me of my daughter when she was younger. Every year she was some kind of kitty for Halloween. Disco Kitty, tiger kitty,
I love he tail.