Monday, August 18, 2014

A Tiddly Anything Goes

Good morning everyone!  It is time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, and it is a super easy one… "Anything Goes"!

Today I am bringing you the fun image called "Magda". I colored her up with Copics to match "Merida" from Brave.  I added some sparkle around the little fairy to add some shine.  I then combined this with the beautiful papers from Basic Grey called "What's Up" paper pack 2.  and the embellishments are from "What's up" Embellishment pack.


Hop on over and take a look at the beautiful work from the DT and maybe say a goodbye to the members that are leaving us :(.  They will be tearfully missed but I know not gone!  I cannot wait to see all you fabulous "Anything Goes" Creations!!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a wonderful day:)

Copics Used
Hair: YR12, YR15, YR14, YR18, E19
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Dress: BG 11, BG 13, BG15, G21
Fairy: YR18, Y11, Y13, Y19
Shadow: N4, N2, N0, 0

3 comments:

JanR said...

So pretty! I love the design.

Maroeska said...

O wow, this one is fabulous. I love love love the hair.. might need this image too, hehe ;)

Cam Grant said...

This is beautifully colored! Lovely card.