Monday, September 15, 2014

Fairy Fun

It's time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks- Fairy Fun!  I am bringing you "Fairy Happy Day" from Tiddly Inks today, isn't she sweet.  I colored her up with Copics and then added liquid pearls, opal, on all the little dot flowers.  The papers are from Echo Park called "Happy Days"  and the sentiment comes with the clear stamp "Fairy Happy Day".


So hop on over and take a look at the adorable fairies the DT has put together for you and I can't wait to see what you all come up with!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday :)

2 comments:

katieo said...

What a pretty fairy. I wonder what she is daydreaming about. Have a great day.

JanR said...

Such bright, fun papers! I love how you put the sentiment on the cloud.