Saturday, September 20, 2014

Getting into Fall

Good morning everyone!  We are onto a new challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Fall Colors.  We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: DRS Design’s ($10 gift certificate), Jellypark (4 digis of their choice) and Sassy Studios (4 digis of their choice).

My first card is featuring the adorable image from Jellypark called "106 Waving Girl".  I colored her up with my Copics and then added a shadow along with some white accents throughout.  Both the image and the sentiment are popped up on top of the pretty papers from Mygrafico.


My second card is using the image from DRS Designs called "Candy Corn Wreath" along with the "Favorite Veggie Candy Corn" greeting.  This image was also colored up with Copics and popped up on the fun papers from .  I distressed all the edges to help the halloween theme.  I also added some sparkle to the stars for some shine.


Hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together for you and if you happen to have some cards laying around that are kid friendly take a look here on how to send them to our wonderful cause, click here for more information.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a blessed weekend :)

0 comments: