Saturday, January 17, 2015

Anything Goes

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Anything Goes 4 Kids!

We as always have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: Digi Stamps 4 Joy ($10 gift certificate),The Cutting Café’s (3 sets of digi or cutting files) and Whimsy Stamps ($15 gift certificate)!  

For my first card I am using the fun file from The Cutting Cafe called "All About Cupcakes".  I colored the image with Copics, fussy cut it out and then popped it up for dimension.  The sentiment is also from this file and I added it in Photoshop.


For my second card I am using the sweet image from Digi Stamps 4 Joy called "Caught One".  I colored him up with Copics and then added the sentiment in Photoshop again.


So hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together for you and join in on the fun challenge, can't wait to see what you come up with!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a blessed weekend :)

1 comments:

katieo said...

Happy New Year Lucianna. I love both designs on your cards. the cupcakes look yummy and the young fisherman is so cute.