Thursday, January 29, 2015

Fab Friday

Good morning everyone!  It is Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks and I am bringing you a fun shaker card in time for Valentines Day.  I used "Fairy Heartfelt" and cropped her in close for the frame.  She is colored in with Copics along with the background. I then added the sentiment onto the bottom of the frame.  I have some fun xoxo confetti in hot pinks and purples so I found some scrap papers to match.


Hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together for you and don't forget about the challenge still going on "Frosty Feeling".  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Gorgeous!! Love that sentiment too! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous card. Love the shaker

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE! Muchos fabulousness xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE! Muchos fabulousness xx

girlia said...

I am definitely have to check on you more often I promise...I just truly love your work...As always your project is just GORGEOUS!!!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is adorable.. totally love it