Saturday, February 21, 2015

Get your punches out...

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Punches and/or Die Cuts 4 Kids!  We as always have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: Flat Friends Boutique (6 digis),  The Paper Shelter (3 digis), and Sassy Studio’s (4 digis).  

For my first card I am using and image from The Paper Shelter called "Bath Time".  I colored her up with Copics and then added some butterflies from the Martha Stewart Punch along with a looped border, also from Martha Stewart.


My second card is from Flat Friends Boutique called "Under the Weather". I colored her up with Copics and then combined it with some beautiful papers from MyGrafico called "Red and Beige".  The punch along the side is also from Martha Stewart and the sentiment from Desert Diva.

I hope you hop on over and take a look at what the DT has done and of course take part in the wonderful challenge.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous weekend :)

0 comments: