Monday, February 2, 2015

Tingo anyone?

Good morning everyone!  We are onto a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, Challenge #150- Tingo. Choose any line and create your to your hearts desire with a Tiddly image. 



I chose to go with the Lace, Tiddly Inks, Embossing line for the Tingo.  I am using an image from Tiddly Inks called Chloe Darkwing, I colored her up with Copics and then added some white gel pen to her hair and some sparkle to her wings.  I embossed the Kraft paper and then paired it with the pretty background paper is from the DCWV stack called "Music Stack".  The extra embellishments are from my stash.  The sentiment is the one that comes with the stamp set and I aligned it into a line for the look I got.


Hop on over and take a look at what the awesome DT has put together for you, they truly outdid themselves.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday :)

3 comments:

JanR said...

So pretty! Loving the bright colours and the papers.

Jane said...

A fab card for the Tingo challenge

Michelle Corlett said...

I love the bright colours of her dress. Great card.