Saturday, July 19, 2014

Christmas in July

It's time for a new challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Christmas in July.  Some of our wonderful sponsors this time around are Whoopsi Daisy (2 sheets), Doodle Pantry ($10 Gift Certificate) and Sassy Studios (4 images).

For my first card I am using the adorable image from Doodle Pantry called "Winter Critters".  This set comes with both colored and uncolored images along with some sweet papers.  I colored him up with Copics and then added the bone and the sentiment as an extra that was in the package.



For my second card I used one of the images from Whoopsi Daisy from "Sheet 487".  Each sheet comes with 4 total images.  I used the uncolored option and colored her up with Copics.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and was a wonderful freebie!


So hop on over and take a look at all the other wonderful creations from the DT and I can't wait to see all you fabulous cards :)

1 comments:

girlia said...

Beautiful!!!