Monday, July 21, 2014

Mini fun

We are onto another fun challenge at Tiddly Inks- Make it Mini!  I decided to make a cute little box that I put 3 hershey nugget candies into (you can search the web for nugget holders and there are so many cute ones).  

I made the base with the map from the "Map my Life- Pirate Mega Pack".  I cut it at 2" by 6 1/2" and then scored at 2 3/4" and 3 3/4" to form the base.  The sides were done with 1 1/2" by 1 1/2" pieces and scored at  1/4" on both ends and then scored in half if you desire to help the box fold a little easier.  I then punched a hole in the top with a paper punch to thread twine through. I then cut out another section of the map to use behind the image and rounded the corners.  I topped that onto a thin black strip that went all around the box for some dimension.  The image is colored up with Copics and also comes in the Mega Pack.



Hop on over and take a look at all the adorable mini's that the DT have put together for you and I can't wait to see your fabulous mini creations!!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a wonderful day :)


2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super cute!! Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



girlia said...

Beautiful