Monday, July 7, 2014

For you...

Good morning everyone!  We are back from our break and onto a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, #136- BFF.  I decided to do a fun desert box along with "Ellie Says Happy Birthday", you can find the directions to the craft HERE.

I used a double sided 12x12 to create the box from K&Company and colored up the adorable Ellie with Copics.  The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment I created in Photoshop!



Also with Christy's move she has come up with some more adorable releases for you and I created a card using 3 of them for you to see!  I colored her up it with Copics, I colored the houses in the background with my warm tones.



Hop on over and take a look at what the DT have put together for you and I can't wait to see all of your fabulous creations!


Recipe:

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super cute treat box I love the image--the cookies look pretty good to. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

girlia said...

Lovely and amazing job.