Thursday, November 20, 2014

A little Fairy Love

Good morning everyone, it is Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks!  Today I am bringing you the sweet image called "Fairy In Love".  The lighting didn't turn out so well for him and came out muddled but it definitely is more than 1 color.  I colored it up with Copics and then added some shine with my glitter pen to there wings.   I then distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz distressed and took some "Walnut Stain" around the edges.


Head on over and take a look at the beautiful work the DT has put together for you, they will definitely get you motivated to get some of those Christmas cards started!!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous Friday :)

1 comments:

JanR said...

Pretty! I love all the bits of black. Really makes it all pop.