Monday, November 10, 2014

Remembrance

Hello everyone, we are onto a new challenge at Tiddly Inks- Honor or Remembrance.  For my card I decided to use the adorable image from Tiddly Inks "Celebrate Joyfully- Emma".  I colored her up with Copics and then paper pierced her dress.  I added her inside a poloraid frame and combined it with some beautiful papers from Samantha Walker called "Retro Roadtrip".  The sentiment was one that I had cut a few out from my Cricut cartridges, I am not sure which one but I believe it is Cindy Loo.


Hop on over and take a look at the beautiful creations the DT have put together for you and I can't wait to see all your fabulous creativity!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a beautiful day today :)


Sorry folks for some reason this didn't post in time, my apologies :/

0 comments: