Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Holidays

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge here at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Happy Holidays 4 Kids! 
We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: Bugaboo ( 7 digs),  Kenny K. (3 digis) and Oak Pond Creation’s (1 digi).  A big thank you to them for there generosity!! 


For my first card I created it using an image from Bugaboo called "Snow Friends Window".  I colored it up with Copics and then added some sparkle on the lights with Stickles.  The sentiment I created in Photoshop.



For my second card I am using the image from Kenny K called "Girl Gift".  I colored her up with Copics also and added the sentiment from Create with TLC up at the top.

Hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together for you and I can't wait to see what you put together.  If you would like to send cards in for this wonderful cause, please go HERE for more information.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous weekend :)

2 comments:

Kathy S said...

Lucianna, I just love your cards for the holiday challenge. You have such a magical way of coloring your images that really just make them come to life. I always look forward to seeing your creations. I'm just honored to be part of the Send a Smile 4 Kids DT with such a great bunch of talent.

Ina G said...

Both cards are stunning and as always so beautifully coloured. Great layouts.