Tuesday, April 23, 2013

#109- CAS


Good morning to you all, I hope you are coffee'd up and ready to go!!  We are onto a new challenge over at Celebrate the Occasion, #109- CAS.  We had some adorable "tea time" creations and a big thank you to those that entered.

For my card today I used an oh so sweet image from Tiddly Inks called "Melissa Birthday Bear" and colored her up with my Copics, of course.  I cut around the top of her and left the strip to stand out on its own.  The sentiment is also a Tiddly Ink that I got a long time ago, sorry.  I combined both with some DP from Pink Paislee called "Shabby Sugarland" and cut them into flag shapes,  all links below recipe.  

Hop on over and take a look at what the DT have put together for you.  Get those creative juices flowing and jump on in with us.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a wonderful day today :)

Recipe:



5 comments:

Bridie said...

Brilliant card, really unique, Love it

jessica said...

This is gorgeous!
Love the CAS look, the adorable image and of course your stunning coloring!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

katieo said...

Melissa Birthday Girl is so cute. I love the way you cut around the balloons

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Love the great banners! Carri~Abusybee

Esther said...

Fabulous CAS card!!! I love how your image comes off the paper strip and those banners are so cute :)