Monday, April 29, 2013

Movie or Book Character

It is Tiddly time again and they are coming at you with a fun one.  Tiddly Inks Challenge #109- Movie or Book Character.  

For my card I chose to use the sweet "Belinda" because she reminded me of the fun Madeline in the movie "Madeline".   I combined her with the "Harmony at Home" for her background, all links below recipe.  I colored it up with Copics and made my own sentiment in Photoshop.  The papers are from Echo Park, I combined a couple, "For the record 2" and "Dots & Stripes".


Hop on over and take a look at what images inspired the DT and let them inspire you.  I can't wait to see your movie or book themed characters!!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous day :)


Recipe:


7 comments:

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Lucianna!
oh hunny this is perfect! what a great movie to chose for that little image too,its adorable. I love all those papers.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

Super super cool Lu! I absolutely love how you used Harmony at Home as a backdrop! I think you totally pulled off Madeline here. Oh yeah...you so added to my digital papers, I absolutely have to have these. :D

jessica said...

how adorable is she! Love your coloring and the sentiment is perfect!!
Another great card!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

Esther said...

So cute!!! i love Madeline!!! Used to read those books when I was young!!!!

This card is fabulous!!!!!

Danni said...

Oh you perfected this card for the movie Madeline!! Fabulous job!

Unknown said...

Oooooh, this is just adorable! This image is just perfect for Madeline!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! Love the great layers on this! Carri~Abusybee