Saturday, April 20, 2013

Birthday Fun

Good morning everyone!  It is time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Birthday Fun.  We have some wonderful sponsors for you once again.  QKR Stampede (5 digi's of winners choice), Scrapping Memories (10 free files of winners choice) and Delicious Doodles (4 digis of winners choice).  Thank you to everyone who entered our "Happy Mother's Day" Challenge, there were some beautiful entries!!  

For my first card I used an image from Delicious Doodles called "A Slice of Cake?".  I colored him with Copics and added some stickles to the glow of the candle and the polka dots.  I added the sentiment through Photoshop.  I kept this as a CAS card to showcase the image.


For my second card I used "Birthday Brian" from Scrapping Memories.  I colored him up with my Copics and combined it with my Echo Park "Grand Slam" paper pack, all links below recipe.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper "Everyday Occasion".  

So hop on over and take a look at what the DT have put together for you and I hope to see all your "Birthday Fun" cards.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

Recipe:


3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so super sweet! Carri~Abusybee

Annette Allen said...

Birthday cards are always so fun to make.. these are fabulous...

Esther said...

CAS perfection on the first card!!!

Love the double circles that highlight that adorable image perfectly!!!!