Friday, April 12, 2013

Fab Friday- Bev

Good morning everyone!  I just wanted to get a sweet post up for this Fab Friday and share another wonderful Tiddly image with you.  I unfortunately am rubbing your face in it if you don't already have it and I am sooooo sorry.  Little miss "Bev" seems to be retired and I did not realize that until I made it but I am sure a lot of you out there got her while she was still around, right :)

I colored her up with my Copics and then added some Stickles onto her clutch.  The papers are from Creativeqube called "Sky, Rainbow & Birds" along with a sentiment from the Echo Park "Everyday Eclectic"  elements pack.



Some of the Tiddly Inkers have put together some great inspiration this fine day to get your crafty juices going into the weekend. You still have time to enter into the Challenge 107- Distress, Emboss or Stitch Challenge.  Hop on over and join in and I hope you have a fabulous weekend.  As always if you have any questions please ask :)

Recipe:


4 comments:

katieo said...

So pretty. I love the sweet image.

Unknown said...

I really love the colors in your paper and that trio of little birdies next to your sentiment :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Gorgeous paper!! Love this color combo! Carri~Abusybee

Esther said...

Adorable!!! Love that background paper :) You colored her just perfect!!!