Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bunny Love


Good morning everyone!  I am happy to be the Guest Designer for this week at A La Card Monkey for Challenge #102- Sketch + Easter.  I chose to use an image from A Day for Daisies called "Bunny Ears", not necessarily what I see as Easter but it matches the adorable bunny on the sketch.  I colored the image up with Copics and paired it with some pretty papers from Jessica Sprague.com, all links below in the recipe.  I distressed the edges and added some cute little bunny brads that I had in my stash, I apologize for not even know where I got them but I was thrilled to use them.  Hop on over and take a look at what the DT and the wonderful GD have done and join in on the challenge.  Who knows maybe next week you will be there fabulous Guest Designer!!  As always I hope you have a fabulous day :)



Recipe:


8 comments:

Adrian said...

Cute!

Esther said...

OMG Lucianna, I simply adore this card!!! So precious!!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

love that image Lucianna. perfect card for that sketch too...
So cute......

Terry said...

Your card is so cute, Lucianna. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week. I love the patterned paper you used, as well as the way you colored that adorable image. Thanks for being a part of A La Card Monkey!

katieo said...

I always love the details you put into the expressions of your stamps.

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful!love your coloring and DP.Great LO for card.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is such a sweet image! Cute papers too! (sorry I am so behind on visiting!)
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Lucianna well done Hugs Elaine