Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring is in the air

Good morning everyone, it is time to Celebrate the Occasion with Challenge #55- Welcome Spring.  I chose an image from A Day for Daisies called "Bird Bonnet", you can only get this image if you receive the club kit but there are plenty of other adorable image in the SHOP .  I kept my image soft using my Prismacolor pencils to color in the image.  I added the sentiment in Photoshop and popped it up on a white background. So hop on over and show us what you think Spring looks like and win a chance for a $10 Bugaboo Gift Certificate.  As always I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday and I can't wait to see your entries :)

Recipe:

7 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

Very Pretty!!! Love the colors!!!

Annette Allen said...

what a beautiful scene...

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very pretty.love the soft colors.tfs

Amy said...

This is just so pretty! Love it :)Amy

VICTORIA said...

beautiful card Lucianna :)

katieo said...

I love the softness of this card

jill said...

adorable nice job.
jgrasen@yahoo.com