Friday, March 23, 2012

You are the best!


I had an idea for a card for my long distant bff that even when I wasn't with her she would still know what I thought of her when she needed me.  It is a match style layout that came to my brain where she can tear out a perforated sentiment on the inside.  I have not seen this, that I know of, and created a template that I could use to make this.  What other image could I use except for the perfect image from Tiddly Inks called "Wryn and Emmy-bff", all links below in recipe.  I know my pal would never be caught in a dress (except at my wedding), she is so sweet for doing that, but I figure if we can be standing in front of the Eiffel Tower she can be wearing a dress!  I colored the image with my Copics and added some white gel pen accents.  I combined it with some digital kits from Two Peas in a Bucket and the Hero Arts "friend definition" also found at Two Peas.  With lots of distressing and inking I was finished.  I hope she enjoys it as much as I anticipate she will along with all of you.  I will be entering this into the Tiddly Inks Challenge #81- Best Friends Forever, as her and I always will be!!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous Friday :)

Recipe:


14 comments:

Tina said...

this is beautiful..i love this image...very cute

Tina

Creations by Shirl said...

Totally a knockout... This is one of your best so far... love it, love it.... Awesome colouring and love those bg papers...
Have a crafty weekend my friend...

Kimberly J. said...

Wow, this card is really amazing!! What a great card to get ;) I love all your creations. :)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh my gosh!!! THIS is so super cute! I love the adorable freckles you've given them and that fabulous paper!!! This is really beautiful - thanks for joining us Lucianna at Tiddly Inks!
hugs,
M

Norma said...

WOW! just GORGEOUS! your coloring is always so amazing! Their hair look so real and pretty:) Thank you for stopping by and your lovely comment! Have a fantastic weekend!!
Hugs,
Norma

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is beautiful and I love your coloring...awesome job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Joey said...

Absolutely beautiful! fantastic card, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I am a new follower via MR Linky!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, loving the colours too, gorgeous work Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks challenge this time, good luck hugs pops x x x

Rachel Parys said...

This is darling!!! So sweet!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, I love this! What a great design and choice of papers. So glad you could join our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

Amanda R said...

What a wonderful idea and awesome card to go along with it! She is one lucky friend! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

jill said...

super cute if i got that card i would be really touched awesome job. jgrasen@yahoo.com

Hannah Clark said...

Oh my goodness! I adore this card! I love the papers and colours! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!