Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wishing you a magical day



I made this card for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge #59- OWH Image + favorite medium.  I missed the timeframe to post my last card so I hopped on over to the Hambo Stamps store and purchased this image called "Fairy Celeste", all links below under recipe.  She is part of a new series of 8 images called "New Hop Art Designs" that were created to benefit Operation Write Home.  All proceeds from the sales of these images will go directly to benefit OWH, so I was happy to purchase her.  For my card I chose to use Copics, I wouldn't say it is my favorite because I do love my Prismacolors but for this I chose Copics.  I wanted to make a woodsy scene so I added the "Fern log" from Make it Crafty and then added some Stickles for some fairy sparkle.  Hambo has a wonderful blog hop going on right now to showcase the different images, I hope you can hop on over and take part in the wonderful cause.  As always I hope you have a wonderful day :)


Recipe:

11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww this is magical...I love that amazing image...very cute card..

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful!love the wings and background.Lovely colors.

Judy Rozema said...

What a beautiful card! Love how you did her wings and your color choices are fabulous! Beautiful Hoedown entry!

jessica said...

WOW~~ This is gorgeous!!
Beautiful coloring and I love the whole scene!
TFS

girlia said...

Lucianna, this is just beautiful

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful!

katieo said...

So pretty. I love her eyes Have a wonderful evening

Beverly said...

Awesome choice for the Hoedown.. Thank you for participating in the Hoedown and especially for supporting OWH. Love your card!!

Esther said...

Lovely job, she IS magical!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love this little fairy and the sentiment is perfect!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring makes it come alive! Thanks so much for playing along!