Monday, March 19, 2012

Hello


Happy Monday everyone, I hope you had a fun weekend!  I made this card today for the Saturated Canary Challenge #13- Twine.  I colored up the adorable image with Copics from Saturated Canary called "Picnic Time" and paired it with some papers from MyGraphico, all links below under recipe.  I used the fabulous sketch from Card Patterns-Sketch #157, (I turned mine sideways) and I will be entering this into their Challenge also.  You still have plenty of time to enter both challenges so I hope you can take a look and join in on the fun.  As always I hope you have a fabulous rest of your day :)



Other Wonderful Challenges I will be entering:
Totally Gorjuss- Anything goes must use button
Recipe:

17 comments:

Jovan said...

Beautiful card...I love the colors!

CraftyJAR said...

Gorgeous card! Really great coloring in!
Judy

girlia said...

Awesome job as always

Tina said...

beautiful card...lovely image...i alway love what you create

Tina

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh...this is so cute! You are so good at coloring..wow, I just love how the hair turned out and all the other details are amazing. Beautiful work!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

I love this image. It is beautifully colored and the design --great job following the sketch.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Annette Allen said...

so beautiful...I love her hair...great layout for your card...love it

Shelby said...

Gorgeous! And beautiful work with the black hair!

Shelby

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the great image and the color combo! Great take on the sketch! It was a great one!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Shelley said...

Just gorgeous! I love this image gunna have to get it. Thanks for sharing her with us. hugs Shelley

Nicole said...

Beautiful! I need to take Coloring 101 from you!

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Lucianna!!
oooooooh this is just absolutely gorgeous!! I love it. All the layering looks amazing.
Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Yoshiras time to craft said...

stunning!love the colors and the hair.Great job with sketch.

whoistracy said...

This is just so cute! I love that image and how you've colored her. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

jill said...

sooo cute i love it awesome job.
jgrasen@yahoo.com

Vicky said...

Beautiful card love the colours. Fab image. Love her hair.

Thank you also for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Mary Brockway said...

Gorgeous coloring, Lady! Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Saturated Canary Challenge.

xox