Tuesday, March 12, 2013

You are Special

Good morning everyone!  I made a card today for the A Day for Daisies Challenge #65- Anything Goes.

I chose to color up this sweet image from the April Club Kit 2012 called "Breeze in Spring", all links below recipe.


I colored the image with Copics and then combined with some bright papers from Creativeqube.  The background was created by only using C1 and B0000, just a subtle sky.  I added some twine and a sentiment from Desert Diva.  The layout is an old sketch from I {heart} sketches #7, I just love that one.  That is about all from me but as always if you have any questions about anything please ask and I hope you have a blessed day :)

P.S. Celebrate the Occasion has a new Challenge, #103- Spring is in the Air.  Hop on over and check it out!!




Supplies:

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great image! Love the design!

Annette Allen said...

what a pretty card... So nice and full of spring.

Adrian said...

Cute, love the new blog look!!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful... Just beautiful - can't stop looking at it! :)

jessica said...

such a beautiful card! LOVE the image and of course your gorgeous coloring!!
Awesome new blog look too!!!! So bright and cheerful!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful card.Love the colors and twine.Fab coloring as always.

Esther said...

This card is gorgeous!!!!!! I LOVE the colors and the design!!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!!