Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks

It is time for one more Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks before the Holiday.  Today I chose to bring you a few images in one.  I used "Santa's Helper" and put it in front of "Christmas Wishes" that covered the adorable kitty but I just wanted the tree.  The little elves on the side are from the "Checking the List" set which also comes with the sentiment that you see on the card.  I colored all with my Copics, added some Stickles and Flower Soft for texture and shine.


Hop on over and take a peek at what the DT put together for you and don't forget you still have time to enter into the Challenge- "Christmas, Holidays or a Winter scene", 4 days left :)


Recipe:

1 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh my gosh! What a fab card. I love the clean, fresh feel x