Monday, March 3, 2014

Use Some green

Hello everyone!  We are onto a new and fun challenge at Tiddly Inks, #128- green.

For my card I used the sweet "Aida Gonna Miss You", link below recipe.  I colored her up with Copics along with the scene behind.  I combined it with some papers that I had from DCWV, not sure of the pack name and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.


Head on over and see the fabulous "Green" creations the DT has put together for you and meet our newest DT member Amy! I can't wait to see what all of you come up with. As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday :)

Recipe:


2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

GORGEOUS COLORING... love the little scene you created..

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card!!! I LOVE your coloring!!!