Monday, June 2, 2014

A New Tiddly release

It is an exciting Tuesday at Tiddly Inks with a release of two very adorable digital images!!  "Shine Bright-Flappers couple" and "Ricky Hanging Around".  

I did a card for you today using "Shine Bright- Flappers couple".  I colored them up with my Copics and then combined it with some beautiful papers from Glitz Design called "Vintage Blues", all links below recipe.  I distressed all the edges and then added a couple of scalloped tabs on the image.  The feathers are from my stash that I bought at Michaels, a black one along with a turquoise one (that you can't really see in the photo).  The sentiment is also from Tiddly Inks and comes as an extra with the image!


Well you don't want to miss the other image "Ricky Hanging Around" because he is just too cute and at a fabulous price for all that you get!!  Hop on over and take a look for yourself, the DT has put together some beautiful creations with both!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

Here's a preview of the next release just for you, I can't wait to share ;)


P.S.  Don't forget about the fun "Pastels" challenge going on, you still have plenty of time!!

Recipe:


1 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a great image! Love the coloring! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!