Monday, September 8, 2014

Tiddly New Release

Have you seen the oh so adorable new release from Christy today!!  She has some fun characters for you to drool over and the DT has made it really hard for you to not want them with there beautiful creations ;)

First we have Baby Dragon Queen

I colored up the image with my Copics and then combined it with some lovely papers from Pics and Papers called "Pink and Mint".


Second we have the Dark Queen and Drago along with the fun Twisted Tree in the background

I created the fun background with the Tim Holtz distress Inks, 5 different colors, and popped the images up on it.  All images were colored with Copics and then I added some sparkle in areas along with Glossy Accents on the eyes.

And lastly we have the White Queen along with the added My Dad's Tree in the background

I made this into a long card to create the reflection in the water.  I colored it with Copics.

So hop on over and take a look at what the DT has created for you, you are gonna love the beautiful samples!!

As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a fabulous Monday :)

p.s. don't forget about the "Pop of Color" challenge, you still have plenty of time!!

0 comments: