Monday, October 6, 2014

Baby Hop

Click here to go to the fab new releases!!

We are here today to celebrate the birth (or soon to come birth....whichever one is happening) of Brennan, whose mom is our dear fellow team member Melissa. Melissa has been on the Tiddly Inks team since close to the beginning and although she has had to take some time off to deliver Brennan, we want her to know she is missed and that we are excited Brennan is here. Please join us in celebrating this happy occasion by hopping along...or even better, by linking your own card to say hi to Melissa. 



My card is using the sweet image from Tiddly Inks called "Take me to the moon".   I colored him up with Copics and then combined him with some papers from Samatha Walker called "Nautical".  I made it into a tag and then added some twine to the top.  If you want to see some more delightful cards and all the details for the blog hop they can be found on Tiddlyinks Challenge blog and also there is a LINKY tool for you to add your card there as well. We kept this blog hop simple....all the links will open in a new window from Christy's blog.  So hop on over,  start the hop and help us to celebrate the happy birth of baby Brennan!  I can't wait to see all your wonderful baby cards :)





9 comments:

JanR said...

Awwww, so sweet! That little tag is adorable.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Lucianna,
Oh my word!!! I love this little card!!! The tag is such a great idea and the colors are gorgeous! Your coloring is so pretty I love the hints of green in the carriage. Also, your other cards, are amazing. I love the wryn in the rain one!!! Wow. Thank you so very much for thinking of us. It means so much to me!!!
((hugs))
M

katieo said...

Welcome Brennan. I am sure he and his family will love the lovely card you created for them.

Loopylou. said...

eeeeeeeeeeep! oh Lucianna would you look at that gorgeous card!! hunny you rocked it,its just perfect
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Jo said...

Awwwwwww! so cute :) Love that you have the image on the tag, looks so lovely.
Jo xx

Unknown said...

Oh my, such a sweet card! Melissa is a lucky girl to have such a wonderful group of friends!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So fun! I love what you did with that image!

hugs,
JoAnn:)

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

What a wonderful card you've created! Lovely

aussie aNNie said...

So adorable love this image and card.xx
The Journey is the Start