Saturday, March 21, 2015

A little pastel

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge here at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Pastel Colors 4 Kids!  We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: Milk Coffee Stamps (3 digis), The Cutting Café (3 digi or cutting files) and All Dressed Up Stamp’s (2 digis).  A big thank you to them. 


For my first card I am using the sweet image from All Dressed Up Stamps called "Daddy's Little Helper".  I colored him up with my Prismacolors to keep him soft.


For my second card I am using the adorable image from Milk Coffee Stamps called "Boy plays with Sand castle".  I colored him up also with Prismacolors and kept both CAS.


So hop on over and take a look at what the team has put together for you and I can't wait to see your Pastel creations!!  Have a blessed weekend everyone :)

0 comments: