Saturday, August 22, 2015

Anything Goes

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge here at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Anything Goes 4 Kids!  We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge, Flat Friends Boutique (6 digis of their choice),  Crafty Sentiments (3 digis)  and Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet’s ($6 gift certificate).  A Big thank you to all of them for there generosity!!

My first card is using the sweet image from Crafty Sentiments called "Gaffi".  I colored him up with Copics and the popped him up with pop dots.  The sentiment is from my rubber stamp collection.


 My second card is using the image from Flat Friends Boutique called "All Wrapped Up".  I also colored her up with Copics and then added the freebie sentiment from Desert Diva onto the card.


So hop on over and take a look and join in on the challenge.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!  Here's hoping you all have a fabulous weekend :)

0 comments: