Monday, October 26, 2015

A little Wickedness

It is time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, Challenge #169- Spooky Dooky!

For my card today I am using the fun image and sentiment from Tiddly Inks called "Wicked Birthday" .  I colored her up with my Copics and then added some gel pen accents throughout her hair.  I combined it with some fun papers from Fancy Pants called "Oct. 31st".  I did a black mat on all of them and corner punched some.


So don't forget to head on over and take a look at what all of the DT has given you for some inspiration, pretty amazing I have to say.  I hope you all have a fabulous day and I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

2 comments:

Jane said...

Love her blue hair - great card!!

JanR said...

Fantastic card! Loving the cool colours you used for her hair and skin!