Saturday, November 7, 2015

Happy Holidays

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge here at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Happy Holidays!  We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: DeeDee’s Digis ($15 gift certificate),  A Day for Daisies ($12 gift certificate) and Doodle Pantry’s ($10 gift certificate).  A big thank you to them for there wonderful support!!

For my first card I am using the sweet image from A Day for Daisies called "Christmas Light Fairy", I colored her up with my Copics and then added a lighter color copic around the lights to making a glowing appearance.  I then added a little sparkle on her wings and the lights. 


For my second card I am using the cute image from Doodle Pantry called "Wrapping it Up".  I colored him up with Copics and then added the sentiment that comes with the package up in the corner.
So go check out what the DT has put together for you and I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a blessed weekend :)

0 comments: