Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cherish the Moments

It is time to Celebrate the Occasion with Challenge #96- Baby Card.  SK digi's is our sponsor for this month and they are giving away a $6 gift certificate to two different winners, a big thank you to them.

For my card I used another SK digi called "Teddy Bear in Moon".  I colored him it up with my Copics,  put some enamel accents on his nose and then added some fun dots to bring in the background paper.  I also added some Stickles to the star for some shine.

Hop on over and take a look at the adorable creations the DT have put together for you and I can't wait to see all your precious creations!!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a blessed day today :)




Recipe:


4 comments:

Adrian said...

So adorable!

Esther said...

Fabulous!!!! Love how you repeated the dots from the background paper behind your image!!!!!
Love the little stitches!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a darling baby card:) Love your coloring and the sweet design!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Bridie said...

What a lovely card! I really like the bright papers you've teamed it with.

Thanks for stopping by

Crafty Hugs