Saturday, August 3, 2013

Anything Goes

It is time for another challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Anything Goes. We have some great prizes to be won from our wonderful sponsors this time around.  Scrapping Memories (10 free files), Stamping Dragon Designs (4 digis) and Robyn's Fetish (2 digis).

For my first card I used an image from Stamping Dragon Designs called "Pool Fun".  I colored him up with Copics and then combined it with some papers from Mygraphico called "Vintage Blue Damask".


My second card is using a sweet image from Scrapping Memories called "Birthday Monkey".  I also colored it up with Copics and then added Glossy Accents to the balloons.  I combined with a paper from Mygraphico "KE Safari" and combined it with a sentiment from Desert Diva.


I hope that you will all hop over and join in on the wonderful cause because I would love to see all of your beautiful creations!  As always if you have any questions please ask away and I hope you all have a blessed weekend :)

Recipe:



5 comments:

jessica said...

More awesome cards!! Love the images and you know what a HUGE fan I am of your coloring!!!
Awesome job Lucinanna!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

katieo said...

2 beautiful cards. I love the way you do the backgrounds to showcase the gorgeous artwork.

katieo said...

2 beautiful cards. I love the way you do the backgrounds to showcase the gorgeous artwork.

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw so so cute, love them both...
I bought a bunch of digis too but have gotten a chance to work on them yet... I don't think I have this monkey will have to go back there and get me this one.....TFS...
Beautiful put together.....

Jill Grasen said...

these are so cute great for boys! ;)