Monday, August 19, 2013

School Day Fun

Good Morning everyone!  It is time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks- #116 School Day Fun.  We had some really adorable birthday cards this last time around so I cannot wait to see this new challenge!!


For my card this time around I chose to use the image "SchoolBoy" from Tiddly Inks.  I colored him up with Copics and then combined him with some Echo Park papers called "All about a Boy".  The twine is from "My Minds Eye" and the book with sentiment is also from Tiddly Inks, which at this time am unsure of the link but will get updated as soon as I find it.  So hop on over and take a look at the School inspiration from the DT and as always if you have any questions please ask, have a wonderful Tuesday :)

Recipe:


6 comments:

BrossArtAddiction said...

Such a cute card! I'm loving this school boy more and more!

HUgs
xx Tracey xx

Unknown said...

A wonderful card! Love the boy and your sentiment is great!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, so cute. Like how you have that pop of color at the side.

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Such a cute card.love how you popped up the text book.Fun and colorful.

jessica said...

Another awesome card!! LOVE the image and of course your gorgeous coloring!!
Awesome job!

Tina said...

very cool, love this images hes so cute..