Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A little "Throwback Thursday"

Good morning everyone!  I get to bring you the Throwback Thursday card this time around.  I decided to use the sweet "Going Swimming" image along with one of the images from the "Shh-Hark" set, all links below.


I colored them up with Copics and then added Glossy Accents to the goggles/glass areas.  I popped up the main image along with the sentiment to bring in a little dimension.  The oh so perfect papers are from Carta Bella called "Beach Boardwalk".  Now that I brought longing for warmer weather for some, I will wish you a good day!  I hope you have a wonderful one :)

**Don't forget the fun challenge going on at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog Challenge #125- "Tag You're It".

Recipe:


2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my word what a cutie.. i love it

Norma said...

Hello there my dear friend:) OMG! I'm so sorry it's been a long time since I've been by to drool over you lovely projects with always the amazing coloring:) Super cute for sure and OMG! what an adorable image and again fantastically colored!! I hope you are off to a fabulous New year!! Have a great evening.
Hugs,
Norma