Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fab Friday with using digital image

Good morning everyone!  It is Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks and I used the sweet "Faythe Flies" digital image.  I printed her out on kraft card stock and then colored her up with my prismacolors.  The background papers are from Glitz Designs called "Hello Friend", I also used this for the paper piercing of her dress.  I replaced the little butterfly with a heart and the sentiment is also from this set.


Hop on over and take a look at the rest of the Design Teams Fabby Friday creations!!  If you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a wonderful Friday :)

**Next week I will be using the stamped version of this image with some fun masking and other techniques.  

Recipe:


1 comments:

Norma said...

Too cute, love her:)