Thursday, April 10, 2014

Fab Friday

It is Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks and I decided to have a little fairy get together with all the new release images!!  I colored them all the same as I did the individual cards this week but brought a basket and a fence in to create the scene.  


In order to create the scene I did a type of masking technique that you would use with rubber stamps but in digital form through Photoshop.  Each image I used a total of 3 each (1 full image and 2 with just the flowers/berries).  I then combined until it created something I was good with.  I added the basket and the fence to help make sense of the theme I was going with.  I was going to do a video but if you are not familiar with Photoshop it may have been overwhelming.  I may have confused you with what I have already said but if you have any questions on anything I did please ask.  

Also don't forget about the "Celebrate Spring" Challenge going on, there is still plenty of time :)



0 comments: