Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy Mother's Day Challenge

It is time for a new challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Mother's Day.  We as always have some wonderful sponsors for you this time around.  Doodle Pantry ($10 Gift Certificate), A Day for Daisies ($12 Gift Certificate) and Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet (2 images of winners choice).

For my first card I am bringing you an image from A Day for Daisies called "Kisses".  I colored it up with Copics and then added a fun blue background to bring out the colors in the baby.

Copics: 
Dress: V93, 95, 99
Hair: E35, 37, 39
Skin: E00, 11, 13
Baby/Background: B12, 14, 16, 18
Skin: E00, 11

For my second card I used an image/sentiment from Doodle Pantry called "New Butterfly".  I also colored this up with Copics and then added some Opaque White to areas on the butterfly.  The sentiment comes with the package and I distressed the edges and then popped it up with some pop dots.


Copics:
Flower: C1, 2, 3  E44, 47, 49
Butterfly: N7, 9, 100  YR12, 16, YR07, 09
opaque white

Hop on over and take a look at what the DT has created and I hope to see all your wonderful creations.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a fabulous day :)

2 comments:

Karen Hasheck said...

I just love the first card. How did you do the blue background? Just dotted with your copics? Just gorgeous!

Ina G said...

I agree with Karen - love that first card and the background. Beautifully coloured. Love the second one too especially the simplicity of it.