Monday, January 19, 2015

A little frosty feeling

It is time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, Challenge #149- Frosty Feelings! For my card I chose to use the image from Tiddly Inks called "Lilli Claire- Warm Wishes".


I colored her up with Copics and used the snowmarker on areas of fur throughout.  For the background I used some mesh dipped in metallic paint and plodded different areas of the papers and bookmark.  I then added some pearls and ribbon.

Hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together for you because they have some beautiful creations for you and I cannot wait to see what you come up with!! As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday :)

2 comments:

Christine L said...

Wonderful colouring and design - loving her blue hair! x

Larissa said...

Very adorable Lucianna! I really like the blue hair.

Hugs,
Larissa