Saturday, January 3, 2015

A little Valentines

Happy New Year, I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!! It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Valentines or Love Cards!

We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: Doodle Pantry ($10 gift certificate),  DRS Designs ($10 gift certificate) and Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet’s ($6 gift certificate).  A big thank you to all of them for there kind gifts!! 

For my first card I am bringing you the fun image from DRS Designs called "Leonard Pig Rose Offering" along with the sentiment called "Valenswine's Day Greeting".  I colored up the image with Copics and added the sentment on the side in Phostoshop.


For my second card I am using the adorable image from Doodle Pantry called "Li'l Tin".  This is a wonderful package to play with that comes with images, papers and sentiments.  I colored him up with Copics and then again added the sentiment up top in Photoshop. The heart is also colored up with Copics to match the image.


So hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together for you and join in on the fun challenge.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

1 comments:

Kathy S said...

Love your Tin Man entry this challenge Lucianna. So beautifully colored, as usual!