Monday, April 13, 2015

A little Spring coming your way

It is time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, Challenge #155- Springs In!  For my card I am using the image from Tiddly Inks "Fairy Sunny Day".  I colored her up with Copics ad then added some polka dots onto her dress with my gel pen and some sparkle on her wings.


And if a new challenge wasn't enough there are some new images for you also!!  My first one is using "My Beach Boy". I colored him up with Copics and then added the sentiment in Photoshop.


The second card is using the adorable "Wryn the Mermaid".  I colored her up with Copics and then added some white gel pen dots throughout her hair and on the starfish.

If you made it this far and haven't jumped over to the shop yet then get on over and I can't wait to see what you put together for the "Springs In" Challenge!    As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday :)

1 comments:

Melissa said...

OH wow, such super cute cards!!!